- We accept Visa/Delta, MasterCard/Eurocard, Switch, Solo; cheques, postal or money orders denominated in Pounds Sterling as payment for goods. Details can be sent by mail, email, fax, phone or secure online order form
- All Cheques, Postal Orders or International Money Orders (made out in GB Pounds) should be made payable to AutographsInc and you should print your name, address and cheque card details on the reverse of the cheque with the item code of your purchase.
- International cheques are accepted in US$ but are subject to a£10/ $21 transfer fee. If using a credit card from outside the UK the currency conversion will be done by the credit card company. Any conversions into foreign currency that we display are only approximate.
- Autographs Inc process all payments in-house through its holding co The Collectors Lot & The Antiques Warehouse.
- AutographsInc will not process your debit/credit/charge card until your order is ready for dispatch with the exception of Layaway Plans.
Spreading the cost of your payments with Autographs Inc payment plan.
- The easy way to spread the cost of your payments.
For orders over £40 you may pay using AutographsInc Layaway Terms as listed.
- Monthly payments will be on the basis shown below dependant upon the value of your order. Your item(s) will be sent once full payment has been received. Where more than one item is ordered, dispatch may be made on an “item – by – item” basis.
Your first payment will act as your deposit and is required when ordering. This deposit is not refundable if you change your mind, but may be used to secure another purchase.
Value of Order Layaway Terms
£0 – £40 No layaway
£41 + Up to 4 monthly payments – FREE
£100 + 6 monthly payments – A 5% administration charge is added
£500 + 10 monthly payments – 10% administration charge is added
See Contact Us for the address of where to send your payment by cheque or postal order